Monday, 7 November 2011

Is your caravan or motorhome three years old or older?

Ekk electric cable
The National Caravan Council, British Standards and the MCEA all recommend that any Leisure Vehicle should have a Periodic Inspection (PIR) or Electrical Installation Condition Report (ECIR) after three years and then at appropriate intervals (probably every three years). You can see the details within BS 7671:2008 A1:2011 (the 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations). The Caravan training organisation CITO also have a document covering this important safety area which is issued to engineers.

Any engineer wanting to offer this service has to be trained and must be able to prove competence in this area. Chatsworth Motorhome & Caravan Servicing is pleased to announce that they are now offering EICR testing and reporting.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Trusted Trader

Great news, Chatsworth Motorhome & Caravan Servicing is now a member of Derbyshire County Councils Trusted Trader scheme.
Enhanced by Zemanta